Today, breast surgical procedure is gaining popularity and there is no wonder if you consider the reasons. Your breasts may be too small or lost their firmness after pregnancy or became saggy due to weight loss. You just choose from the numerous surgical procedures and achieve the perfect size and shape.
Breast surgical procedure is a perfect option for women whose bust line is not even with their body. As time passes and age increases, woman loss her skin elasticity and this could make her breasts to become saggy, less youthful and unattractive. Modern women look for ways to reduce, or uplift the look and beauty of their boobs. Fortunately, there are many surgical procedures to meet different needs of women regarding the shape and size of their breasts.
Different types of breast surgical procedures
- Breast intensification is the most important breast surgery that deals with increasing the size of bust using implants.
- Breast implants are available in silicone gel-filled and saline-filled types. They include an outer shell made of silicone and these are placed under the breast or breast tissue and chest muscle to enhance the size of the breasts or to remake breast tissue after mastectomy.
- Breast enlargement is the most preferred option for correcting different issues, such as reduced boob size due to pregnancy or weight loss, undeveloped breasts or asymmetrical breasts.
- Breast reduction is another important breast surgical procedure, done with women who have overly large breasts.
- Heavy breasts cause different physical discomforts, such as shoulder pain, backache and neck pain. Breast reduction is performed to decrease the size of breasts and achieve a bust line that is even with the body.
- Breast lift is a popular surgical procedure chosen by women with saggy boobs or lost the shape or tone of breasts after pregnancy or weight loss.
- This surgery is performed to create a fuller bust by lifting the sagging breasts and making them stronger.
- Breast reconstruction is another popular method that deals with reconstruction of a woman’s breasts.
- This surgery is chosen for women who have had removed her breasts due to breast cancer. Surgeons employ different plastic surgery techniques to restore the affected boob to normal shape, size and fit following mastectomy.
- Breast reconstruction is chosen to restore the symmetry between the two boobs. This process involves two methods to reconstruct – either through insertion of implants or using tissue taken from other parts of the body.
- Implants are first placed under the skin and chest muscle and are filled with a saline solution at certain intervals to make a new breast shape.
These are popular surgical procedures of orthopedic surgery in Thailand employed to meet the requirements of women regarding their breasts.